A cookie is a small text file stored in your browser when you visit a website.
Son herramientas que tienen un papel esencial para la prestación de servicios digitales. Entre otros, permiten a una página web almacenar y recuperar información sobre los hábitos de navegación de un usuario o de su equipo y, dependiendo de la información obtenida, se pueden utilizar para reconocer al usuario y mejorar el servicio ofrecido. Sin las cookies, muchas páginas no funcionarán correctamente o los servicios ofrecidos se verán mermados.
Types of cookies
Depending upon the body running the domain from which the cookies are sent and the handling of the data obtained, there are two types: first party cookies and third party cookies.
- First party cookies: are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website, from where the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: are sent to the user‘s device from a computer or domain that is not handled by the website owner, but by another body that handles the data obtained from the cookies.
Cookies may also be:
- Depending on the amount of time they are stored on the computer: session cookies or persistent cookies.
- Depending on the end use: technical cookies, customisation cookies, analysis cookies, advertisement cookies or behavioural advertisement cookies.
This website uses the following personal cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure the website runs correctly.This website uses the following third party cookies:
Este sitio web utiliza las siguientes cookies de terceros:
- Google Analytics cookie, an analysis service developed by Google, which allows website browsing to be measured and analysed. You should notice 4 cookies in use for this service. Based on the aforementioned categories, cookies are either classed as first party, session or analysis. For more information regarding this and about how to disable cookies, visit: www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Under no circumstances will personal user data be obtained, ensuring the protection of privacy of individuals surfing the web. Information gathered by these means is strictly destined for statistical usage: the number of visitors to the website, the number of pages visited, the frequency and repetition of visits, the length of stay, the browser used, the service providing operator, the language, terminal used or the city to which the IP is registered. Information that may allow us to provide a better and more suitable service.
Consenting to the Cookies Policy
We display information regarding our cookies policy on any webpage at the start of each session.
With that information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- To accept cookies, giving your consent when browsing the website.
- To alter the configuration.
To restrict, block or delete cookies from any website, using your browser. Given that each browser configuration can vary, the “Help” function can give instructions as to what to do. The following links contain more information: